The rising 8th National 2023 championship is trying to ensure we don’t have "super" teams or all-star teams made exclusively for this championship event. All teams must be in the 2023 class and a team that competes year round.
In order to be considered for this Championship the club director must do the following.
- Submit a complete roster by Jan 15, 2018. Roster must include players number, full name, school, and birthdate.
- Provide a copy of the players report card from the 2017 fall school year.
- Provide proof of your spring league (you will need their records for seeding purposes).
- Provide a list of all fall 2017/spring 2018 tournaments, and summer schedule.
- Pay tournament non refundable deposit $1,000
Only teams competing in AA leagues and similar-level tournaments will be considered.
The selection criteria will be based off of the following elements:
- Spring league to date (if applicable)
- Spring & Fall tournament success
- Head to head wins & losses
- 2017 Summer tournament record
Our selection committee will be the determining factor on the 16 teams that enter this Championship. The selection committee members are esteemed members of the lacrosse committee and were chosen based on their resume and a few important criteria in regards to the 2022 grad class.
Loyola Greyhounds Hall of Fame
- Committee members do not have a player in the 2023 age group.
- Committee member cannot be a coach of a 2023 team.
- Additionally, if you’re a bubble team you can reach out to your regional committee member and ask that they come watch you play on X or Y date.